Help build the program for SXSW EDU 2022 by casting your vote for session ideas in PanelPicker August 10-26.
Dive into all of the incredible proposals and “arrow up” must-see discussions for the March event.
How to Vote
To participate in the voting process visit panelpicker.sxsw.com/vote and sign in or create an account.
- Select SXSW EDU 2022 from the conference dropdown box
- You can filter proposals by using the session format, track, and level dropdown boxes
- Use the search field to browse proposals by title, description, tags, and speakers
- "Arrow up" for yes or "arrow down" for no
- Vote once per proposal
- The comments section is a great place to post questions and leave feedback
The PanelPicker Process
Together these percentages help determine the final programming lineup for SXSW EDU 2022.
Community Voting: 30%
Who knows what you want to see at SXSW EDU better than you? Your input is very important in terms of shaping the event.
SXSW EDU Advisory Board: 40%
A group of industry experts from around the world, the SXSW EDU Advisory Board provides significant feedback on all entries.
SXSW EDU Staff: 30%
With years of experience programming this event, SXSW EDU staffers work to fill any gaps in relevant subject matter, striking a balance between new and returning speakers.
Cast your votes by the final deadline on August 26 at 11:59pm PT.
See You in 2022
Mark your calendars for March 7-10, 2022! Register to attend starting late summer.
SXSW EDU 2019 photo by Holly Jee.