The seventh annual Launch competition will take place at SXSW EDU 2018. This exciting event provides a platform for entrepreneurs seeking feedback, investment, strategic partnerships and exposure, to present their early-stage company before a panel of industry experts, early adopters, investors and educators as well as the live SXSW EDU audience.
Ten startups will be selected as finalists to compete in this fast-paced, live event. Applications are now being accepted for the 2018 competition.
Competition Eligibility Requirements
- Have launched an early-stage startup company in the education market.
- Be incorporated with a management team and public facing website.
- Be able to convey a sustainable business model.
- Be able to demonstrate user traction, engagement and adoption metrics.
- Must not have raised over $2 million in funds from combined funding sources at time of application.
For frequently asked questions and answers about the competition, please review the Launch FAQ.