Whether you’re seeking mentorship, new connections, or friends with shared interests, SXSW EDU provides a road to your goals.
Networking opportunities during the annual Conference & Festival come in a variety of forms, both casual and formal, to empower attendees to accomplish their networking goals. Opportunities are designed to support every type of networker, those who thrive in one-on-one settings, and those who enjoy larger group environments.
The SXSW EDU 2020 event was set to feature the largest swath of networking opportunities yet. Familiarize yourself with past offerings, listed below and stay tuned for news on what’s next.
- Lounge – Custom lounges supported by sponsors offer a unique space to relax, recharge, and connect with others
- Meet Ups – Topic-focused, networking events selected through the PanelPicker process give communities at SXSW EDU the chance to connect with others who share similar passions or interests
- Mentors – Purpose-driven, one-on-one connections between experienced professionals and attendees
- Pop-Up Dinner – An opportunity to connect with fellow attendees while enjoying a taste of Austin
- Social – Mix and mingle at a number of special events including coffee breaks, happy hours, parties, and more
- Walking Tour – Guided, hour-long walking tours around downtown provides a unique opportunity to experience Austin like a local, meet fellow attendees, and connect with the vibe and culture on a new level
- Wellness Event – Wellness events offer an opportunity to get grounded, focus on you, and meet like-minded wellness enthusiasts
SXSW EDU 2017 Catchon karaoke party, photo by Manny Pandya.