by the Aurora Institute
Join the Aurora Institute/CompetencyWorks at our Meet Up Live at SXSW EDU in Austin, Texas on March 7: Network with Future-Focused Leaders Rethinking What’s Possible in K-12.
We are starting to travel again and hope you will join us at our SXSW EDU Meet Up on Monday, March 7. We will be hosting a conversation on the latest trends and issues in student-centered, personalized, competency-based learning. We invite you to stop by and connect with educators, practitioners, and leaders in K-12 personalized, competency-based education and share with your colleagues, meet people in the field, network, and learn more about how to advance this vision for the future of education.
DETAILS ON OUR SXSW EDU MEET UP: Aurora Institute/CompetencyWorks PCBE Meet Up WHEN: Monday, March 7, 2022, 5:00pm-6:00pm CT WHERE: Austin Convention Center, Room 13AB SPEAKER: Susan Patrick, President and CEO, Aurora Institute; Co-Founder, CompetencyWorks; @SusanDPatrick DETAILS: Join us to connect with Aurora’s network to learn more about the field of student-centered learning and K-12 competency-based education. Learn how communities of innovative practice are fundamentally rethinking education through learner-centered, competency-based pathways, and personalized learning. Our mission is to drive the transformation of education systems and accelerate the advancement of breakthrough policies and practices to ensure high-quality learning for all.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND: School and district educator leaders creating new designs and making the shift to personalized, competency-based education—as well as educators, students, nonprofits, technical assistance providers, researchers, state and national leaders, and policymakers interested in changing the future of education.
WHY ATTEND? Join this Meet Up session to:
- Learn about efforts across the nation and globe to advance high-quality, equitable, personalized, competency-based learning.
- Connect and collaborate with other leaders and innovators interested in planning and launching innovative, student-centered learning models.
- Build a new vision for the future of education. Gain new information and insights from each other and meet new contacts in the field.
We hope to see you there! In the meantime, stay connected with us:
- Save the Date for our annual conference: the Aurora Institute Symposium on October 24-26, 2022. Our Request for Presentation Proposals for the Symposium is now open. We invite proposals focused on transforming K-12 education systems, advancing breakthrough practices and policies, and implementing personalized, competency-based learning: https://aurora-institute.org/symposium2022/submit-a-proposal/.
- Sign up for Aurora Institute email updates.
- Follow us on Twitter at @Aurora_Inst.
Sponsored content and photo provided by Aurora Institute.