The SXSW EDU Conference & Festival features four days of compelling content for education professionals looking to connect, collaborate, create and change how we teach and learn.
Your 2018 SXSW EDU registration purchase includes access to:
- Keynotes and featured speakers
- Sessions and workshops
- Summit programming
- Film screenings and Q&As
- Playground displays, talks and hands on sessions
- Startup competition, spotlight and events
- Policy Forum
- Learn by Design competition and events
- Mentorship program
- Bookstore and book signings
- Lounges, meet ups and mixers
- Networking and parties
- eduSocial network
A registration badge is required for admission to all SXSW EDU 2018 activities. Registration for the 2018 event will open on Tuesday, August 1. Once registered, your email confirmation will include an activation code for eduSocial and instructions for picking up your badge onsite in Austin, Texas. For additional information, read the registration FAQ or email firstname.lastname@example.org.