Can’t make it to Austin this March? Experience the next best thing with breakthrough conference programming, unparalleled networking opportunities, and dynamic virtual engagements from the comfort of your home with the SXSW EDU Online Pass.
Learn about everything that’s included with this year’s SXSW EDU Online Pass for 2023:
Throughout the event, select sessions and events will be live streamed on the SXSW EDU Schedule and SXSW EDU TV app, with others available to watch on demand 24 hours after the session is recorded.
Our digital experience includes the following live and on demand programming:
- Access to 18 Keynote and Featured Sessions via live stream and on demand 24 hours after the session is recorded
- Access to exclusive speaker interviews hosted by Kari Byron in the SXSW EDU Studio via live stream and on demand 24 hours after the session is recorded
- Access to 14 Partner Sessions via on demand 24 hours after the session is recorded
- Access to hundreds of audio session recordings across all 11 thematic tracks
- Exclusive access to VOD content post-event
Explore all SXSW EDU Online Events
Gain access to the streaming Channel running throughout the event on SXSW EDU Schedule or SXSW EDU TV app (available on Apple TV, Android TV, Amazon Fire TV, Roku, iOS via Airplay, and Android mobile with Chromecast)
- Monday, March 6 – Wednesday, March 8: 10:00am-5:00pm CT
- Thursday, March 9: 10:00am-2:00pm CT
Networking & Professional Development
SXSW EDU has partnered with the Association of Texas Professional Educators (ATPE) to provide attendees with the opportunity to earn continuing professional education (CPE) credits. The following accredited sessions are available with the Online Pass:
- Always On: Learning in the Age of AI & Technology
- Featured Session: Athletes Advancing Education
- Featured Session: Building Sustainable Early Childhood Education
- Featured Session: Drag Story Hour: Fight for Queer Herstories
- Featured Session: Educating Away Hate
- Featured Session: Finding Identity Through Poetry, Art, & Nature
- Featured Session: How New Attention to R&D Will Transform Learning
- Featured Session: Real Talk with Two National Teachers of the Year
- Keynote: DESIGN-BASED LEARNING UNWRAPPED: Build Our Future
- Keynote: Luma Mufleh
- Youth Activism in the Age of Digital Disruption
Networking is a big part of the SXSW EDU experience, and you don’t have to meet someone in-person to take advantage of that. With EDU Social, you can virtually connect and chat with other attendees before, during, and after the event. Plus, start a conversation about the sessions you’re watching with live Q&A and Session Chats during Keynote and Featured Sessions via the SXSW EDU Schedule.
Join Your Community in March
If you can’t make it IRL, there’s still time to join us URL! Register to experience SXSW EDU Online from March 6-9 before rates increase at 11:59pm PT on March 4.
Be the first to know of any information leading up to the event through Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and our newsletter.
Photo provided by Akash Kataria