As we look forward to an exciting and inspiring upcoming digital event, the SXSW EDU Online full schedule is now available.
Browse the detailed, day-by-day schedule that provides a high-level view of all programming taking place March 9-11, 2021. The schedule is a great resource to utilize when planning your digital experience.
Be Sure to Link Your Badge
Once you have registered to attend SXSW EDU Online you will want to link your badge.
- Sign into your SXSW ID account
- Use the email code to link your pass with your SXSW ID here
- Next, proceed to the SXSW EDU Online event platform at online.sxswedu.com
Start by Logging In
Anyone, regardless of whether or not you have your badge yet, can view the full schedule.
Browse Programming and Build Your Schedule
To add items to your personal schedule, click the calendar icon in the upper-right corner of the listing that you wish to attend. When viewing the full session listing, click the "Register" button on the right to prepare your schedule and receive a notification reminder before it starts. For live, interactive Converse and Work formats, entry to participate is on a first-come, first-served basis when the session begins.
You can view your selected programming at any time by visiting “My SXSW EDU” on the Home page and then "My Schedule" on the left-side menu.
There are several ways to browse through the schedule to find sessions and events:
- Browse by Day – View the schedule by each day as an easy way to plan which sessions you would like to attend throughout the online event.
- Browse by Track – Tracks are topics used to organize the program and help illuminate overarching focus areas such as Equity & Justice, Emerging Tech, or Global Impact. There are 8 total tracks for SXSW EDU Online 2021.
- Browse by Format – The format reflects the structure, presentation style, and length of the session. For example, a Talk is a 30 minute presentation with a 1-4 speakers while a Work session is a 1 hour, in-depth session with up to three speakers.
- Browse by Tag – Tags are specific subtopics designed to help attendees find popular content areas on the program. Each session on the schedule has one to two tags associated with it such as mental health, leadership, or student voice.
Join Us for SXSW EDU Online
Secure your pass for SXSW EDU Online, March 9-11, 2021 at the current rate of $139 before passes sell out. SXSW EDU Online also offers group and student discounts.