Revisit SXSW EDU 2019 With These 10 Videos [VIDEO]
Revisit SXSW EDU 2019 with 10 videos from the conference and festival.
In anticipation of another incredible convening with the global education community, we take a look back and reflect on last year. Watch 10 inspiring, empowering, and invigorating conversations that took place at SXSW EDU 2019.
From global education and leadership, to literacy, and creating exceptional schools — the videos are a glimpse into what we will continue to build on this coming March. Topics discussed by keynote, featured, and policy forum speakers in the videos below offer solutions, insight, and bring powerful perspectives in particular fields of expertise.
Visit our YouTube channel to explore more videos and join us to celebrate 10 years March 9-12, 2020.
1. Jennifer Gonzalez explores the Aerodynamics of Exceptional Schools
2. Reconstruction: America After the Civil War with Henry Louis Gates Jr and Paula Kerger
3. Patrick Awuah Jr on Turning Challenges into Opportunities: The Ashesi Way
4. David Brooks, Dan Porterfield, Darius Baxter, and Rev. Lisa Fitzpatrick on Weaving America’s Social Fabric
5. LeVar Burton and Alicia Levi on the Gift of Literacy
6. Lee Ann Womack, Clayton “Astro Clay” Anderson, Barry Zito on Why Music Matters
7. Timothy Shriver, Jamaal Charles, Erika Guerrero, & Tajha Ilerant on A Unified Perspective
8. Michael J Sorrell, Michelle Weise, Bridget Burns on First Jobs Matter: Innovating College to Career
9. Priscilla Chan, Bror Saxberg, K. Brooke Stafford-Brizard on Translating Research into Practice
10. Tiffany Aliche, Jean Chatzky, Andrea Delbanco, Drew Willis on How to Teach Financial Literacy, & Why We Must