As part of the entry requirements for SXSW EDU 2022, all attendees must provide proof of vaccination or a negative Covid-19 test in order to enter, and to maintain credentials.
SXSW has partnered with CLEAR Health Pass to provide easy proof of your Covid-19 vaccination. For the most efficient entry possible, attendees who intend to share proof of vaccination should sign up for CLEAR and complete their screening before arriving.
Download the CLEAR app and enroll for free here:
- Tap the white Health Pass tile.
- Tap ‘Events’ and select SXSW 2022.
- Easily enroll with a government issued ID or verify your identity with a quick selfie.
- Follow the prompts to verify your proof of vaccination.
- Before you arrive, reopen the Health Pass tile and produce your pass. Green means you’re good to go!
Please note, some attendees may need to bring independent proof of completed health screening.
- All attendees using test results must bring proof of a negative test result. Please see our Covid-19 Guidelines for more information on testing protocols.
- International attendees using proof of vaccination must bring their vaccination card.
If you have any questions about enrolling in CLEAR, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or tap “Get In Touch” in the app for assistance.