The Student Startup competition supports youth entrepreneurs, serving as a platform for high school students to showcase their business ideas. The competition provides students with a remarkable opportunity to showcase their talents, validate their business ideas, and gain experience.
Selected finalists will present their startup product to a panel of judges and a live audience at SXSW EDU, March 9-12, 2020.
Additionally, finalists and attendees will have ample opportunities to connect through various social events during SXSW EDU.
The application has now closed. For more information on the Student Startup Competition please reach out to email@example.com.
Monday, July 1 – Application Opens
Friday, November 8 – Application Closes
- You must be a currently enrolled high school student and 13 years or older in order to be considered.
- Both national and international applicants are eligible.
- Solo entrepreneurs and team applicants qualify.
- The competition is not limited to specific business categories and all types of startups are welcome. To learn more about our past finalists, visit our Competition History page.
Complete an Application
- Preview the online application and begin preparing materials.
- Fill out the short online application. Please note that your contact information will not be shared publicly.
- Take some time to review your application, no changes can be made once it has been submitted.
- Submit and stay tuned for word back regarding the status of your application.