March 9-12, 2015 • Austin, Texas
Good Morning SXSWedu Registrants! Get ready for the last day of exciting SXSWedu events. Here are some highlights of today's activiities. There is a lot going on today so be sure to check the Schedule to find the perfect events for you. Additionally, you can keep track of changes or announcements by following us on Twitter.
- This morning's SXSWedu Breakfast in the Park is hosted by CK-12. We hope you've taken advantage of the free food!
- If you haven't had a chance yet, stop by the makerspace and see some of the cool creations.
- There will only be one Distinguished Speaker session this morning. Don't miss Jim Shelton as he discusses how we can unlock the latent human potential that exists in this and every country and use it to overcome some of our grandest challenges.
- Bill Gates, co-chair of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, will address the foundation's U.S. education work, which focuses primarily on ensuring all students are prepared for success in college and career.
- Say goodbye to all the contacts, acquaintances and new friends you've made at the SXSWedu Closing BBQ hosted by Edmodo.
Lunch Starts at 11:30am at Brush Square Park
Breakfast starts at 7:30am and ends at 9:00am at Brush Square Park
Starts at 8:00am in ACC Ballroom G
9:00am in ACC Room 18ABCD
10:30am ACC Ballroom D